University degrees.

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by private_number, 24th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Is GOT musical chairs for Millenials? :confused:

2. NHG

NHG Well-Known Member

When did you decide you needed validating?

At what point in life was the decision made that prestige, peer respect, were worth spending even 1 more minute doing something that you relate to as unnecessary.

When did you choose the title and a certificate is how you will derive self satisfaction and confidence, not simply the 3 years of knowledge gained and character crafted over that time.

At some point perhaps, I imagine the subconscious mind is currentluly in self defense/preservation mode, imagine living life where you derive all of the above by simply being.

Confident and satisfied because you choose it. Give yourself permission for peer respect and prestige without needing some external proof.

Wouldn't that be awesome.

Last edited: 23rd Jun, 2018
    miximitosis and willy1111 like this.
  3. MWI

MWI Well-Known Member

Exactly, know someone close who presents on start-ups never actually starting up anything by themselves as always was in paid employee employment. Also calling themselves entrepreneur being full time employee....never creating jobs for others or being responsible for your own company. Many people I don't think understand certain words even academics...I like to model those that 'walk the talk'!

Terry_w likes this.