Unit block painter (in & out) in Sydney

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Yann, 8th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Yann

Yann Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I have used a number of tradies and suppliers recommended here before very happily, so asking again ;-)

I own a unit in block of 25 in Kingsford (inner East Sydney sub). We did some large renovation due to ongoing issues with water penetration. Initially we wanted the building company (Polyseal) to paint as well, but we sacked them half way through as they lined up variation after variation on top of the already expensive fixed price contract. We had a company doing contract management and supposedly advisory (Integrated Consulting) but they turned out to not be as helpful as expected. I guess rip offs are common story when work is ordered through a strata. Well old story now.

Building is water tight now and all sealed. So we are on the hunt for a painter to paint external and internals of the building. Work is most likely valued around $40-$45k if I recall correctly, so not a one man job. Building is only 3 levels though (ground + 2 on above). I would appreciate if you have good painters who can work fairly with a strata tiled block. Job is not very difficult though, building is not very old, surfaced are well prepared and access is very good. Thanks in advance

Yann

2. KinG3o0o

KinG3o0o Well-Known Member

Con 0417 438 320
    His company is 'In Vogue' finishes.
    he has experience painting complexes.
    give him a ring. im sure he is happy to quote.

Yann likes this.
  3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Dukes Painting 94993444 they are very experienced in large jobs/complexes and do lots of strata work

Yann likes this.