Trying to sell in Gladstone - zero interest. Will it be better post election?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Orion, 12th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

So sorry to hear that @Geoffro. Huge thumbs down to that spruiker. They care more about getting their hands on your money than they care about you. :(

2. Marg4000

Marg4000 Well-Known Member

Don't be too gloomy about the Brisbane property Depending on where it is (of course).

I can't see a sudden boom coming, but growth seems to be picking up and should be slow and steady if things continue the way they are. If some if the bigger state projects can actually get off the ground then improvement in markets may be faster.

And well done on being realistic in Gladstone and getting a tenant in. Too many landlords are reluctant to face facts and cut the rent being asked until it is too late and they face a downward spiral. A low rent is better than none.
    Marg

Ed Barton likes this.
  3. Geoffro

Geoffro Member

thanks for your reply and yeah - seller agents will do anything to get your money. I'm interested to see on this chat site if any other people have had experience with Positive Real Estate (PRE) and to hear of their stories. from what I've heard, they are going down...

4. Geoffro

Geoffro Member

True, very true. Just a matter of holding onto them otherwise it'll be a few months before we see another...

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.