Travel & Holidays Travel 2017 - Where to next....

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Indifference, 26th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
?

What are your 2017 Travel plans?

1. I'm not....

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  2. I want to but have other priorities in 2017

6 vote(s)
    9.0%
  3. I intend to...

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Yes, I'm definitely travelling in 2017

22 vote(s)
    32.8%
  5. I'm booked & ready to go!

27 vote(s)
    40.3%
  1. lost nomad

lost nomad Well-Known Member

@geoffw

The last time I visited was 9 years ago and I had arrived by land from a neighbouring country. When I got to HCMC I was surprised by the Aussie accents everywhere since Jetstar had started flying. It was a massive change since my 2 previous trips. However I only noticed it in that city. Everywhere else wasn't swarming with Aussie's. (again, this was some time ago now)

It's a wonderful country - beautiful people, sights and food. I think its a different traveller who is drawn to seeing Vietnam. It's not really a boozy beach destination. I personally don't rate the beaches very well.

With prices rising in China, it's fast becoming the manufacturing hub of the world. With that brings more cashed up locals. In 5 years I noticed a change in the transport locals would use - from push bike, to motorbike to car. The quicker you see it, the better.

geoffw likes this.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.