NSW Top suburbs/ideas for property investment

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by IP2017, 7th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Moltzerman

Moltzerman Well-Known Member

and dare i include Earlwood as part of that club, although not quite an overseas market but nonetheless seen phenomenal growth in the last 6-12 months + more and more asian families at open homes.

2. Hwangers

Hwangers Well-Known Member

lucky! or skill? who cares!

all seriousness , think the media and old school establishment really underestimate the consumptive nature of the growing upper middle and upper classes from Asia - the speed and magnitude of wealth created in the last 15-20 years has been phenomenal and I don't think the traditional elements quite grasp that concept yet , especially when viewing the 土豪 at face value

3. Moltzerman

I tell people that many asians work hard early on to reap the benefits later in life!!!

4. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Just a thought...
    For Asian people it's a very competitive world out there. No chance to really be lazy... School is extremely competitive for most. Lazy is not really part of Asian society. Parents would be shamed so the kids have to be "successful".

My Korean teacher and Taiwanese teachers described their schooling and for me, having growing up in Australia, it would be way too much for me to cope with. (Well, if I had grown up in that environment I probably would have done it as everybody around me would have, but it seems much too much for someone who grew up here). No chance for kids to enjoy being kids. I remember one set of Airbnb guests I had, they were from HK. They came here so their 14 yo daughter and her friend could do English classes in Sydney during their school break.

Dedication....

5. Hwangers

Hwangers Well-Known Member

agree - there's a good piece about it in outliers (malcolm gladwell)

6. Moltzerman

Omfg, 5 days later, rundown unliveable shack in Campsie sells 515k over reserve. First home buyers beat investors and developers. The new owners are going to rebuild/renovate.
    Campsie time capsule sells $515,000 above reserve - realestate.com.au

Also featured on 7 news tonight!

7. rooster123

rooster123 Well-Known Member

Based on some other threads, is Quakers Hills the best option at the moment for investors (trying to secure something in "Sydney" <1m or perhaps 900k mark) ?

AAA2214 and hash_investor like this.
  8. AAA2214

AAA2214 Well-Known Member

If you like living in the west and nearby in hills area, then yes, Quakers hill is the family suburb where you still get houses around 850 - 1M(not there yet but will in no time) with big blocks of land

PFI can assist you with your investment strategies for your SMSF, Life Cover for your members and assistance with compliance. We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice