Hi all, I seek the valuable opinion of PC members. Unfortunately I have hit my borrowing limit, care of two IP's in Sydney funded through ING loans. I am considering selling one of my IP's in the Eastern Suburbs with the intention of purchasing a similarly priced property in a growth area of Brisbane. The advantage I have for selling now is the PPOR tax ruling enabling me to sell without paying any CGT. I bought in 2010 and lived in it for 18 months. I have a very rough case study with a 4 year window as I think this would be enough time to realise growth in Brisbane and then potentially return to the Sydney market. Financial pro's - Eliminate 26k CGT if I sell in the next year (I understand the benefit of this would be diminished by inflation on a long term hold strategy but I'm not sure how else to quantify this) - capital growth assumption that 750k IP in Brisbane would outperform a similar one in Sydney by 15% over the next 4 years: approx 112k - difference in current rental yield (3.5% Sydney vs 4.5-5% Brisbane) 20-30k over 4 years Total pro 158k Financial con's - stamp duty again 29k - burn LMI credit on current loan and potentially pay again, approx 12k - disposal costs of current property approx 15k Total con 56k The benefit of moving 750k from Sydney into Brisbane appears to be approx 102k over 4 years. Other pro's: Decrease exposure risk in Sydney (could work the other way too) Sell at top of market Expect a quick sale in a strong Eastern Suburbs Unlock useable equity and move to a less conservative lender that will do higher LVR than current lender (80% at ING for Sydney IP's) Purchase new IP with a greater potential to value add (current IP is very limited scope) Use a small portion of sale to ease financial pressure of upcoming wedding... sleep factor Other con's: Pulling out of a blue chip area Goes against my overall strategy of never sell I may not qualify for the same loan amount again under tightening servicing requirements, meaning I may need to settle for a lesser price point in Brisbane. This will potentially reduce the benefit somewhat. I will have to investigate thoroughly with my broker. Have I missed anything? Any suggestions?