Time capsule Nominate city’s growth 2017-2018 YoY NO talking use template provided

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by Illusivedreams, 19th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

Some of what you are saying has merits.

The issue is most of your contribution is reinforcing negative centimnent. If you reread your posts it's just non stop negativity.

Do you ever post an article or feedback with information how to make in this credit environment.

The thing is I have not missed any opportunities . I'm constantly looking for new opportunities.

So for me to see you in a different light I would love you using your actually great analysis and evaluation skills to find opportunities.

Ask any entrepreneurs negative people who consistently are negative although maybe right are not a big driving force in the business.

Like I said your analysis is amazing. Although in the outside world for me your too negative of a person we would struggle to work together.

2. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

I started my business in the start of the GFC.

All my smart friends and family said don't do it.

A decade on it was the best decision.

My advice for those who are starting out now. If you can make money in property now imagine what you can do when the environment is more positive.

astonma likes this.
  3. Herbert

Herbert Well-Known Member

Very true, a business started in tough times will be a tough business. Too often businesses started in easy times, or run through easy times, get fat and lazy, and fold at the first signs of difficulty.

NHG and ollidrac nosaj like this.