Those in Support of the mortgage broking industry

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Sackie, 18th Feb, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MC1

MC1 Well-Known Member

This is why you are met with some resistance. While I don't agree with everything the brokers say on here, being one myself, I do believe the majority have good intentions.
    You say you are not here on a commercial basis, but whenever I see Brady, CBA automatically comes to mind

2. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

Structuring the right finance deal for a customer is not simple science. You can't just plug data into a computer and the computer spits out the "right" answer. It takes an experienced banker/broker to ask the right questions and a customer knowledgeable enough to know what they want and maybe what they don't. It takes time to build this trust and rapport. None of my loans have been "straightforward". There has always been some factor that I'm not confident could be handled by AI at this stage.

Besides, why as a consumer can I not have a choice? Taking away my choices doesn't feel like a good outcome to me.

Brady likes this.
  3. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

Excellent service dealing directly with bank. Excellent over 12 years and 3 staff members. Still keep contact with previous as we become professional friends.

Redom and Brady like this.
  4. Brady

Brady Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the platy bank that puts you off...

5. MC1

MC1 Well-Known Member

No, just the rhetoric

6. Brady

Brady Well-Known Member

Feel free to block me if you don't like my posts.
    Or maybe feel free to read some of my other posts/comments besides the CBA ones... development, renovations/flip, holidaying.

7. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Not directing this post at anyone

I personally love (and am very grateful to) the whole broker/banking/ credit industry.

The whinging just gotta stop and ppl gotta take personal responsibility for their own ****.

Have banks/brokers done wrong by some? Absolutely no doubt about it. Rotten eggs in any industry . Does that mean we need to have a 70m witch hunt er sorry RC for every industry out there? it's complete nonsense.

Peter_Tersteeg, MC1 and Brady like this.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.