This is GOLD. A MUST Watch Video for SUCCESS - How the Law of Attraction Works.

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Rixter, 11th Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Portfolio Perth Brisbane Sydney Melbourne

I hope you’ll watch this video over and over again because, as Bob says, the Law of Attraction is always working. Our goal with this, and upcoming videos and blog posts, is to help you understand how to work in harmony with this Law so it works in your favor.

The stickperson diagram and explanation in the video do a wonderful job of illustrating that you are living simultaneously on three distinct planes:

1. The Spiritual Plane of Thoughts (Highest Potential)
    2. The Intellectual Plane of Ideas (Middle Potential)
    3. The Physical Plane of Results (Lowest Potential)
    It’s really important that you understand that because it holds the key to understanding how to work with the Law of Attraction properly.

You see, to attract what you want, you must work from the highest (the spiritual plane) to the lowest potential (the physical plane), which may be different than what you are doing now or have done in the past.

Right now, you might look at a present result in your life and then let that result dictate the thoughts you use to build an idea. Looking at your present results causes you to think certain thoughts, which produce feelings. Those feelings cause actions and the actions produce a result. The problem is it’s the SAME result, and you keep producing it over and over again.

For instance, if you see that your bank account is low (a result), you will choose to think thoughts of lack and loss and then you will use those thoughts to build an idea of poverty.

However, since the idea you are holding in your mind must manifest in your future results, you are actually bringing about a repeat performance of the very thing you say you don’t want: namely, a low balance in your bank account.

But if you want to attract money, here’s what you should do instead…

Look at the result (the low bank account) and say, “Hmmm…I don’t think that’s what I want.”
    Then begin to think of what you do want. Build the idea—the image—of thousands of dollars in your bank account. Your thoughts of what you want produce feelings, the feelings cause actions and the actions produce a NEW result.

This is the foundation of how the Law of Attraction works. There is, of course, another factor in play—the paradigm. Bob will cover replacing the paradigm in another video lesson, but in the meantime, here are two things that will help you keep the Law of Attraction working in your favor.

First, stop focusing on unwanted present results and start focusing on what you want. Keep the following sequence in mind as you go through your day:

Thoughts → Feelings → Actions → Results

Second, practice being aware of how you’re feeling in any given moment. If you’re feeling bad, recognize it’s because you’re having negative thoughts. Then quickly change what you’re thinking about so that your vibration changes.

The fastest way to do that is to practice gratitude. Expressing gratitude instantly shifts your feeling, which puts you in vibrational harmony with your source of supply so that the good in everything moves toward you.

Practice just those two things for a week and I’m sure you’ll see your life start to shift.

Enjoy..

MTR, Sam Yue, Nick14 and 8 others like this.
  2. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member Business Member

"Secrets of Millionaire Mind" has touched on this as well

MTR, Sackie and Rixter like this.
  3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Great video. Bob Proctor is a legend! I have a lot of his material. He is a master.

Last edited: 11th Sep, 2015
    Rixter likes this.
  4. Miss Monopoly

Miss Monopoly Well-Known Member

Thanks Rixter, I enjoyed that video immensely !

I like listening to Bob Proctor, he has a gift in explaining things so simply.

I really needed this video today as a reminder to get back on track to thinking about what I want......NOT what I don't want

Thanks again

Jess Peletier, Sackie and Rixter like this.
  5. keithj

keithj Well-Known Member

I'll start by saying that I have no problem with people believing whatever they want if it’s helpful to them and doesn’t harm others. However, the world would be better off if everyone practiced critical thinking skills to help them make better decisions.

The Law of Attraction is no more than pseudoscience - this guy is simply a salesman spouting nonsense that cons a small minority of susceptible people into believing they have have whatever they want without actually doing the hard yards. And it's all about vibrations! :eek:. The most frequent criticisms are that it is unmeasurable, unfalsifiable and questions the likelihood that thoughts can affect anything outside the head.

I did watch the whole 7 minutes - there was 4 seconds starting at 4:40 that I thought was OK - step out of your comfort zone. But the remainder had no scientific basis.

Sure, believing in yourself is often part of becoming successful, but it's only the 1st step - probably less than 10% of the whole process. These snake oil salesmen never touch on the other 90% which includes perseverance, contacts, networking, access to funds, time, opportunity, a lot more perseverance, a bit of luck...... nah none of these matter - apparently you just need to believe it to attract it. The Millionaire Mind books do cover these other essential aspects in detail.

He is a master salesman - ask google about Bob Procter scam

Last April, I tried it every day on the way to the letterbox - it looked like it might be working, but I'm sad to report that toward the end I got a Land Tax bill :rolleyes:. I guess I didn't not think about it quite hard enough.... sounds a bit like religion.

If anyone really believes in this BS, could they please attract me that Powerball cheque I was thinking really, really hard about for the whole month :p.

Vultures, hobo, Humphrey and 5 others like this.
  6. Eric Wu

Hi keithj

I do have my reservation about it. However, it needs to be read and watched within a certain context, as a kickstart, it is not a bad concept, however one should not purely rely on it. There

7. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

While they're at it, might as well ask google about Property Investment scam too.
    Maybe your PM should be vibrating to receive it instead. :)

Last edited: 12th Sep, 2015
  8. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

I prefer - The Law of Go Get It!

9. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Yep, that's what you have to do. There's opportunities presenting regularly.. you have to want to take them. The Law of attraction is not about taking them, rather the 'presentation' of the opportunity.

10. datto

datto Well-Known Member

Oh this is too heavy for me. When he started drawing those circles I thought gee that's a big head compared to the body!

Anyway I'm stuck in the bogan paradym......hey! where's mi flanno? I'm taking the staffy for a walk and hang out in a carpark!

Esh, Brian84, Chrispy and 1 other person like this.
  11. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

He has a lot of books behind him, he must be smart. He should see if he can use the laws of attraction to attract a kindle.

S.T and DanW like this.
  12. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

The Law of Attraction:
    1. Be attractive.
    2. Expose yourself and get attention.
    3. Wait.

datto, Eric Wu and keithj like this.
  13. Eric Wu

Classic

14. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member

You forgot a step mate. I fixed it for you.

datto likes this.
  15. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

I may not find value 100% of the time with 100% of what he teaches, but his philosophies are much the same as Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Earl Nightingale and many of the others who I find immense value in.

Bob talks about paradigms and it makes perfect sense to me. Personally I see our perception of things much like the movie The Matrix. Most people are living programmed lives. Once someone learns how to unplug from the matrix, the reality they thought was the 'truth', they soon discover well it is and it isn't.

We can create any reality we wish.

When I discovered, truly understood and believed that awhile ago, it was my single most powerful life changing moment .But the hardest part is to first recognise that most of us are still quite literally plugged into 'The Matrix'. Just my opinion and I know everyone will have their own take.

Last edited: 12th Sep, 2015
    freyja likes this.
  16. datto

datto Well-Known Member

Alright!!

I'll be in the Macca's carpark tonight at 830 :)

bob shovel likes this.
  17. S.T

S.T Well-Known Member

Should change your name to Neo.

Sackie likes this.
  18. Miss Monopoly

I know the law of attraction has worked for me in my life and I don't just sit around thinking good thoughts and waiting for things to manifest.

It's not about believing that good things will just magically happen to you. You have to actually get out there and do things to attract the life you want. But first you have to believe that it is possible for you. That change in belief will bring about a change in actions which will bring about a change in results. Most people work hard but only a small percentage rise above - the people that think differently to the majority. Their actions are different to others actions- still hard workers but working differently.

I used to work hard before I learned the law of attraction and never seemed to get anywhere, just living from paycheck to paycheck. Now I still work hard but my lifestyle is very different but for things to change for me, I had to first change my thinking and what I thought was true for me.

Camper, freyja, Rixter and 1 other person like this.
  19. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

+1

How did you get to be such a smart cookie ;)

20. Miss Monopoly

I love to learn......especially from people that have been there and done it.

Brian Tracy and Jim Rohn are my favourites to learn from.....so wise

House, Rixter and Sackie like this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.