The YouTube Learning Post

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Craigman, 16th Oct, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Craigman

Craigman New Member

Hey Everyone.

I was hoping to reach out and ask for everyone to contribute to 1x YouTube learning video post. There are many great videos out there, however they can be hard to find. YouTube tends to prioritise popular videos like cats doing funny stuff and pushing the learning videos lower down the list, due to lower popularity, like property investing and development etc.

Please contribute to the PC community by posting a valuable YouTube video, we will be forever grateful! :)

To get the ball rolling here are some top channels I have stumbled across.
    Post Syntex; Title, description, link.

1) Damien Coad - I found this one today and watched everything on the channel. I highly recommend. The channel looks like it needs a bit of love, the view counts are low and are deserving of much more based on the fantastic content provided.
    Damien is working for Noel Jones in Melbourne and explores in some detail the elements of developing, planning, councils, due diligence, etc. He provides real world examples of projects in Melbourne, detailed planning reports and example documents from council and authorities.
    This is a great high level overview for property investors, developers and builders.
    Damian Coad

2) Amber Khanna | Property Development System
    Amber provides a very detailed real world perspective on development using spreadsheets and real life data examples. I would personally have high confidence to use this system as a starting point for a development project.
    Amber Khanna | Property Development System

3) The Property Couch
    These guys have an amazing podcast and are very popular. The videos are an addition to this and amplify what we can learn from Ben and Bryce. This is a great platform for beginners to learn.
    The Property Couch Podcast

4) Beinvested, Nathan Birch
    I must pay tribute to Nathan for having stumbled across his videos several years ago. This is a great beginning for anyone wanting to learn about the reasons for investing in property. I really appreciate the simplistic approach, and the foundational understanding for the average person. The principles are simple yet powerful.
    Binvested

Keep in mind that each of the channels above all relate to a specific business. We should be mindful that the content provided is from a specific perspective and may not necessarily be in alignment with our own. *Yet we can glean an insite and learn.

**FYI, I have no affiliation with any of the people above, I have hand picked these video clips because the content provided is exceptional. Many other YouTubers do a lot of talking without substance, these guys really stand out above the crowd.

2. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

We have PAS TV... See Link below. Its also integrated into our client tax checklists for topic by topic guidance.

Issues you can expect:
    - Are they an expert, a spruiker or just opinioned ?
    - Are they even qualified ? ie Do they cross from property to tax to law ? Which are they qualified for ?
    - Is the source Australian or foreign ?
    - How old is it ?

wilso8948 likes this.
  3. Momentum

Momentum Well-Known Member

Check out Graham Stephen. This young gun is now making more than $1m a year just from his Youtube channel. He's a real cheapskate who makes his own ice coffee for 20 cents and has 5-6 rentals in LA.

Graham Stephan

Here's an interview he done with Ben Mallah at his mansion..

[​IMG]

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia