The Pet Rock Brigade Are Back

Discussion in 'Other Asset Classes' started by Tropo, 9th Oct, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

2. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

having formerly worked for NWS i would have instinctively searched for the ( unofficial ) sponsor of this advertorial

not that i am adverse to holding physical gold or shares in gold producers .

yes biased articles are always a danger in the investing/trading game

is it a good time to be some gold ( or gold miner shares ) maybe , is it time to dump all your other quality assets to buy gold ... maybe some billionaires would but some would stick to those tried and trusted investment .

i inherited some shares that have survived and grown for decades .. i won't be rushing to sell those

3. Tropo

Tropo Well-Known Member

Chart: What Assets Make Up Wealth?

2 people like this.
  4. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

i never count my residential property ( only any investment properties ) ,
    i never count vehicles ( they aren't worth much and are usually an expense rather than a cash earner )
    i don't have any life insurance ( no-one to leave the cash to anyway )
    i don't need to impress anyone at my age
    i hardly matters ( to me ) if i am a millionaire , multi-millionaire or whatever , as long as the bills are up to date ... all is well

i will most likely never feature in the BRW rich list , and i like it like that

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia