The mind boggles

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Gockie, 6th Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Smuh5

Smuh5 Active Member

Ooo! Not sure if I am a fan of that!
    I have seen many master bedrooms designs where the bathroom and bedroom are connected by a glass screen. Don't think I am a fan of the lack of privacy.
    What do you think?

2. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

It really dominates the room though doesn't it? Not exactly aesthetically pleasing - I'm sure a good designer could have rejigged here to make it more practical and still open. Open showers ok but I'm still scratching my head when we inspect homes with open loos..... I mean really?

3. standtall

standtall Well-Known Member

We saw a property recently (the below ensuite is part of the main bedroom, no walls).

I immediately wanted to make an offer - missus wasn't too impressed. It's still on the market if anyone's keen.

image8.jpg

4. TheRayTracer

TheRayTracer Well-Known Member

Sorry I have to be the one that nitpicks, but why is the shower shelve and drain on the other side of the shower to where the shower head is? Why are the floor drains rotated 45 degrees to the tiles? and why are the shower shelve tiles out-of-alignment? Even the towel rail is in a inconvenient location. How do (professional) people not plan and think of things like this?

Edit: Upon second look at the drains, the floor tiles don't have a fall sloping towards the drains either.

Last edited: 13th Apr, 2018

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia