The Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by MTR, 11th Jan, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Fan of this show on fox. I know shoot me, nothing too deep, but hey its a bit of fun and all to their own. Funny enough Patti the owner of this business has not found her true love, does she care, probably not? She has made a squillion doing this. Have no idea whether she has had any success stories, somehow I think not.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-millionaire-matchmaker

I also had no idea we have millionaire matchmakers here in Australia.
    Plenty of singles join RSVP, perhaps this is a better option???

Millionaire Dating Australia | Millionaire Match Australia | Millionaire Matchmaker | Millionaire Dating Site | Date A Millionaire | Millionaire Dating Free

MTR:)

Rixter and Xenia like this.
  2. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

so is that where you go if you are a millionaire and want to find a partner or if you want to date someone who is a millionaire.
    Or is it a dating thing for millionaires?

Interesting lol

3. SerenityNow

SerenityNow Well-Known Member

I watched a couple of episodes - my favorites were the ones where Patti threw up her hands, declared the "millionaire" to be a d-bag, and refused to work with them anymore.

Yeah, Patti being single is kind of like Oprah being overweight and single. Their work doesn't necessarily reflect what they themselves believe/prioritize. Showbiz is just for the viewers' consumption; the producers of such entertainment often have vastly different values and mentalities from the consumers.

MTR likes this.
  4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Absolutely, its entertainment I guess.

She certainly calls a spade a shovel.

5. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Xenia
    Its about millionaires who perhaps do not have enough time to find love, or have not been able to meet their soul mate for whatever reason.

The matchmaker finds them a suitable partner/someone who fits their criteria whatever that is.

I would like stats on success rate of this???

Marisa:)

Xenia likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia