NSW The market is still hot & crazy in Sydney

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by htopg, 28th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. WIB

WIB Member

Nice solid house...even considering location I thought it would go for more...LOVE the bathroom...in very good nick.

2. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Volatility. That's what I'm guessing. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen falling of a cliff scenarios for inherently strong markets ( good real estate markets, good Share markets such as nasdaq etc ex black Swan events ). I've seen short bursts of up and down followed by ( often necessary) sustained corrections after a period of multi year bull runs. The stronger the fundamentals of the market, the less severe the correction. Sydney I believe will follow this path. Ie strong rise followed by volatility followed by minimal (almost flat) correction. The fundamentals of Sydney are still market leading- ie low supply and strong jobs/economy leading to pop growth.

qonyx_sydney and Tekoz like this.
  3. Rusty12

Rusty12 Member

4. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

Whoa, that's even better than winning a lottery :), all in a sudden from median price of $991,000 it goes up to $2.3million :cool:.

5. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

I'd rather win the lottery

Rusty12 likes this.

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF