The Falcon checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Falcon, 19th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. The Falcon

The Falcon Well-Known Member

G'day All,

Checking in on the new site looks good :)

A little about me ; late 30's, young family, Director of 2 operating businesses with another launching in early 2015. Our family net wealth is in stock holdings in operating businesses, listed equities (Australian and International) and our PPOR. My investment style has evolved over time to focus on long term accumulation large cap, dividend growth investing and consumer staple wide moat stocks (I hesitate to use the overused "blue chip"). I use LICs and ETFs in addition to direct stocks. The operating businesses is where the money is made, listed equities is a place to put it.

Property wise, I am interested in small scale residential development. I am building up cash at the moment to take advantage of opportunities as they arise in coming years and in the mean time have been reading and researching...heaps to learn. I am also interested in buy and hold opportunities with the potential for future development in Sydney when they arise...which is not now imho.

You'll usually find me lurking in "other investment classes" but will put my head in elsewhere as well, its a fantastic community and I hope that I can contribute in some way.

Cheers
    The Falcon

Turbo_C and Ouga like this.