Health & Family The evil world of corporate agenda

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Tommy Batch, 7th Aug, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tommy Batch

Tommy Batch Well-Known Member

MTR likes this.
  2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

I'm all for it, great stuff and i think breast feeding is important. But to be honest some of these people sound pretty wacky to me.

"Breastfeeding is better than a private school education, better than living in a nice suburb or going on holiday. You are giving your children a precious gift that they will pass on to their children - if you were breastfed, chance are your own kids will be breastfed."

"When was the last time you saw a woman openly breastfeeding? I'll bet you it's been a while. And that's a shame, because it's a beautiful, natural thing and we all need to be more accepting of it, men and women. Blokes love breasts, so step forward!

yeah ok.

3. Tommy Batch

Tommy Batch Well-Known Member

You need both ends of the spectrum to find that happy medium. Some of the article is crap but the principle is good

MTR and Sackie like this.
  4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

I agree.

Also from my personal experience some mothers are made to feel guilty if they can not breast feed, would you believe not everyone can.

I was one who could not with my first child, unfortunate but just what happened.

MTR:)

5. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

I hear of women having troubles using the designated rooms for feeding in shopping centres... People go in there and take drugs, people use the space to just hang out... Not cool at all.