Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

NSW The Changing face of Sydney

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by ej89, 3rd Aug, 2015.

1. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

Really enjoying this series of videos by Ch7 on how Sydney is changing. It's an eye opener. Gives you a little bit of info about the major developments happening all over Sydney. You can see how these can, have and will affect property prices..

Enjoy.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/28633032/changing-faces-of-sydney/

2. JTR

JTR Member

Wow, these clips are fantastic!
    So informative and really point to Sydney further becoming a world class city.
    I especially enjoyed the old news reel clips. Really shows how progressive Sydney can be when forward thinking governments are in place.

3. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Mortgage Broker Business Plus Member

Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see driverless cars get a mention too. I don't think people realise the full impact this revolution of connected, driverless vehicles will have.

4. WattleIdo

WattleIdo renovating Premium Member

Yeah wow! Thanks for that Steve. I now wonder whether there'll ever be another opportunity to get in on the bottom floor in Parramatta. Penrith plans look amazing. I think it's a beautiful city now. Liverpool for sure. What about that south west region - didn't realise so much going on there. I haven't even checked out Barranagaroo yet ....so many changes, yes.

5. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

They will be doing a piece on Northwest soon as I suggested it to them as well. Will be going from Rouse Hill to the The Ponds, Kellyville, Box Hill and Marsden Park. Should cover that train line. Also plans for a hospital in the area too which will be good. Ch7 has done great with these videos. Certainly a good time to hype the Sydney market as it feels like its slowing a little

wombat777 likes this.