NSW The Changing face of Sydney

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by ej89, 3rd Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

Really enjoying this series of videos by Ch7 on how Sydney is changing. It's an eye opener. Gives you a little bit of info about the major developments happening all over Sydney. You can see how these can, have and will affect property prices..

Enjoy.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/28633032/changing-faces-of-sydney/

2. JTR

JTR Well-Known Member

Wow, these clips are fantastic!
    So informative and really point to Sydney further becoming a world class city.
    I especially enjoyed the old news reel clips. Really shows how progressive Sydney can be when forward thinking governments are in place.

3. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see driverless cars get a mention too. I don't think people realise the full impact this revolution of connected, driverless vehicles will have.

4. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

Yeah wow! Thanks for that Steve. I now wonder whether there'll ever be another opportunity to get in on the bottom floor in Parramatta. Penrith plans look amazing. I think it's a beautiful city now. Liverpool for sure. What about that south west region - didn't realise so much going on there. I haven't even checked out Barranagaroo yet ....so many changes, yes.

5. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

They will be doing a piece on Northwest soon as I suggested it to them as well. Will be going from Rouse Hill to the The Ponds, Kellyville, Box Hill and Marsden Park. Should cover that train line. Also plans for a hospital in the area too which will be good. Ch7 has done great with these videos. Certainly a good time to hype the Sydney market as it feels like its slowing a little

wombat777 likes this.