Health & Family The Black Dog

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by geoffw, 25th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Joshwaaaa

Joshwaaaa Well-Known Member

Lost a mate to this terrible crap just over a year ago. We had always seen ourselves as a pretty open group of mates who talked about everything, and he was a happy go lucky guy who seemed to take everything in his stride. Other then the fact we knew he had been having a few issues with the girlfriend not many of us had hungout with too much it all came as a massive shock. And the 5 sentence note he left to "the boys" couldnt possibly explain anything.

A couple of the boys had even been out with him that night and dropped him off at home only to have the police knock on his door first light the next morning. ( he was wearing said mates business shirt at the time and no other identification)

It's so hard for everyone, I just wish he had have talked.

geoffw likes this.
  2. Ozzie in Texas

Ozzie in Texas Well-Known Member

I try to reach out the best way I can and volunteer my time by responding to people in need on reddit suicide watch. I often have no clue if I am helping......but I'm trying to be there for anyone asking for help.

Sometimes, I find it too overwhelming ......and sometimes, I just don't feel able to relate to offer good advice, but I always respond if I see noone else has.

Read the site's guidelines before posting........they are really helpful and sensible.

geoffw likes this.