Tenants taking photos of Owner

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Sharky, 21st Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

Where did you get these from, Marg?

2. jim1964

jim1964 1941

Reminds me of when i demolished the carport of a tenanted home( with the tenants permission), to sub divide the land, nothing in writing.It was all good till the you know what hit the fan and they complained to SACAT, and i got a verbally told o amanda.JPG ff.

Perthguy likes this.
  3. Marg4000

Marg4000 Well-Known Member

We are in Brisbane. I googled locking tap covers, found them at a small letterbox shop in coorparoo. 7-8 years ago now.

Just did a Google search now. "Locking tap cover" brings up heaps of sites.
    Marg

WattleIdo likes this.
  4. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

Tenants can be reasonable or unreasonable or reasonable then unreasonable. My previous tenant demanded certain things be fixed so I would arrange contractors to fix them and she would deny them entry to the property.

Current tenants moved in after clearing for a new townhouse had commenced. They have complained about workers starting before 7am. Fair enough too. Council regs prohibit this. I have lodged a complaint with the builder and told the tenants to notify me immediately if it happens again. They also complained about no fence between them and the work site. Fair enough too. The tenant has 3 small kids. I had already ordered a fence. I don't want kids wandering over the work site either. The tenants also asked for a screen at the end of the verandah which I put in last weekend.

I agree with everything they have asked for. Since I have been making requested improvements to the property I have noticed the tenants making improvements too. They also keep the house and yard meticulously neat and clean. It's great for me and them. They are also very excited about the build. It's working well so far.

5. LifesGood

LifesGood Well-Known Member

Just strip down and work in the nude. Might stop them taking photos. Or make it worse.