Tenants informs breaking lease (Covered by Landlord insurance?)

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by world2160, 18th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Magnet

Magnet Well-Known Member

You've taken my post the wrong way. I wasn't criticizing you at all. I know you know what you are talking about and that you have educated yourself. I was simply making the point that as landlords we ALL need to educate ourselves. Outsource the task of PM not the understanding of the legislation. It's not hard to look up these days with google. Anyway, sorry to offend you. I was actually just trying to make a point.

Last edited: 19th May, 2017
    MyPropertyPro likes this.
  2. Magnet

Magnet Well-Known Member

If it is a 'hardship' issue things all change again but they need to give you a vacation date and the reason and you can show and advertise the property to allow you to get new tenants in ASAP. Remember you are essentially running a business and need to treat it as such. I don't mean be barren of all compassion but make sure you cover your requirements under the legislation and for your insurance so your not the one left standing with all the financial burden.

3. SeafordSunshine

SeafordSunshine Well-Known Member

here's a thought,
    ADVERT
    'Available soon'
    I hope this helps

Magnet likes this.
  4. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

what a mess......yours and the PMs doing it seems

Why are you looking to insurers to cover what you all seem to be creating, and I cant see coles picking up the tab.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.