Temperature map

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Gockie, 11th Jan, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Is this pic reliable? Probably not, I cant see how those big pieces of blue would be blue. All I know is that it was a stinking hot day all day today in Parramatta.

Also, I keep looking at the temperatures info on my phone and consistently, the Birkdale area is a lot cooler than even Redcliffe area, it stays in the high 20's rather than going into the 30's. Maybe it's a lot more superior geographically? Or is something just not reporting correctly?

Australia Weather Map - Current Temperatures of Australia °F or °C - Find Local Weather
    Screenshot_2017-01-11-17-41-03.png

2. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Different suburbs/areas certainly do differ in climate. When I used to live in Newcastle as a kid, Lookout Road on the ridge along New Lambton Heights always had a different temperature./rainfall to the suburbs either side.

Can anyone on the ground in Birkdale confirm what the temperature is right now? That would be a good test.

3. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

My aunty decided to buy a house on a particular street of Oatley in Sydney as it has the cooler weather consistently. It's on the ridge so you get the cool water breezes? So anyway she letter boxed dropped the street to find a seller.

4. TadhgMor

TadhgMor Well-Known Member

There's something seriously wrong with that site!
    Central Australia at -10 !!! WTF ?