Tax Advisor/Broker Recommendations in Sydney

Discussion in 'Accounting & Tax' started by standtall, 21st Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. standtall

standtall Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good tax accountant who can provide advice on loan structure, business set up, tax optimisations, deductions and other related things.

We are a Sydney couple (one with 9-5 job, other with a business under trust set up) and currently own 2 IPs with the view to optimise the portfolio. Business has a handful of customers and limited expenses so account part is not that complex. Currently, we do BAS and send it to an accountant who lodges it but ideally we need to someone who provide some advice on properly claiming things.

Somewhere close to CBD (where my wife works) or Hills area would be preferable but not necessary.

Cheers

2. Shahin_Afarin

Shahin_Afarin Residential and Commercial Broker Business Member

I use Paul Gerrard from Price Accounting and I find him excellent. I do most things via phone and email with him. I purchased a property last week and literally called him on my way to sign a contract and he set up company, directors, shareholders, etc very quickly.

When I need to discuss more complex scenarios then I will sit down with him and run through it (which is probably once a year).

standtall likes this.
  3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

As a broker goes - Shahin is also someone I strong recommend. You will not be disappointed...He is a investor, developer and knows prop finance like a gun. And thats what my clients say too. He pushes me to get my clients applications done. And I know they get great advice.

Mutual man love...:rolleyes:

standtall, Jess Peletier and House like this.
  4. standtall

standtall Well-Known Member

Thanks Paul - I tried to send you message but system won't let me. How can I get in touch?

5. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

Price Accounting Services Tax Agent # 64489002 www.pricefinancial.com.au
    Email : [email protected]
    Ph 02 9875 2444 New client enquiries always welcome.