Taking the next step

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by RyanB, 21st Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. RyanB

RyanB Well-Known Member

Hi all,

They say that the majority of investors get stuck at one property.

I’m readying my self to get IP number two and hopefully 3 and 4 this year.

I’m reluctant to go down the Nathan Birch route BA in house finance route, I’m very interested in real estate and studying where to buy so happy to do the leg work my self.

I’m looking for recommendations on a great broker who understands the cash flow positive investing route and can help with the finance side on getting to the goal of 4 IPS this year.

feel free to DM me if your more comfortable. I’m based in northern beaches of Sydney.

Thanks
    Ryan

2. Tony Xia

Tony Xia Structured Loan Advisor Business Member

Can't really say an investor will get stuck at 1 investment property cause it all depends on borrowing capacity and equity. And also it depends on the price range youre buying.

What you need is a broker that can work the system, understand which lender will allow you to borrow more

3. RyanB

RyanB Well-Known Member

The majority of investors own one investment property (myself included) I want to expand my portfolio and am seeking recommendations on a broker.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia