Taken off the Market Properties

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by ROSEMARY, 20th Apr, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. ROSEMARY

ROSEMARY Member

Where can we find properties that were unsold and taken off the market recently? I'm thinking there must be some disillusioned sellers who might be interested in direct approaches from potential buyers. what do you think? And why is it not easy to find this info?

2. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Because they are on longer on the market.

You need to track all of the properties in your search area for properties which get passed in at auction etc, then look to some of the alternative websites which show the advertising history. You won't have the vendor's details unless you perform your own searches.

MikeyBallarat likes this.
  3. kierank

kierank Well-Known Member

We had a property up for sale last year.

We pulled it from the market because my wife experienced some health issues.

The last thing we want is someone tracking us down and enquiring about buying our property.

Would view it as an invasion of privacy :eek:.

Ben_j and Marg4000 like this.
  4. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

I recently pulled a property off the market as although it got a lot of interest, there were essentially no offers forthcoming as people are a little wary at the moment based on the outcome of next month. I would still sell if someone approached me but I guess they would have to have known about it.

One way is to search addresses you had (if you took note), as archived listings can be found and/or data on a property showing when it was last for sale.

- Andrew