Sports & Fitness Table Tennis anyone?

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Westie, 13th Dec, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Westie

Westie Well-Known Member

Couldn't find a thread on TT (or maybe I didn't look hard enough), figured I'd start one.

Anyone into the game? At home/social club/competitive?

I played it just about everyday from high school onto my uni days. Represented my uni too. I thought I was decent at it till I got almost blanked in 2 games by guys from Monash Uni. Haven't played it as much as I used to, getting rusty now. Looking at rekindling the urge to play the game.

Best thing about this sport is you can play it for hours without getting tired. There are more instances than I can remember when I played the game through the night with my practice partner.

TAJ and Lindsay_W like this.
  2. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

Lots of fun, cheap sport to get into as well, there is a table tennis club nearby, watching some of the pro's there can be very humbling :)

TAJ likes this.
  3. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

Table Tennis is fun,

same here, I used to play TT and Badminton at High School and Uni. not very good at them, but liked to play.

4. charttv

charttv Well-Known Member

We have a table at work and up until recently had been playing almost daily for the past few years. It has been interesting to see our skills improve over time.

5. TAJ

TAJ Well-Known Member

Enjoy TT immensely. Definitely a game you can play for hours. Much prefer seeing kids playing this than an XBOX!

Lindsay_W likes this.
  6. Ko Ko Naing

Ko Ko Naing Well-Known Member

Love TT since childhood. Regularly bring my boys to Monash Uni in Clayton. If anyone here wants to join a bit of TT and a bit of property chat, I'd love to meet up. :)