Sydney Tornado Zones

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by gman65, 23rd Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bayview

Bayview Well-Known Member

Maybe there will be a global yawning.

datto likes this.
  2. Esel

Esel Well-Known Member

Could you provide the quote please? Or did bolt tell you thats what he said?

Im not sure if you are saying you dont understand how GW can lead to more severe weather events or you dont believe it because you dont believe there is any warming?

3. Bayview

I am saying that the whole thrust of the GW and CC movement keeps changing the goal posts, and changing the terms to describe weather, climate, affects and the influence of humans on all of this (the most laughable part) when it suits them, and often usually after yet another prediction/s based on a model/models proves to be inaccurate, and this is also mixed in with a healthy dose of armageddon proportion alarmism - which the warmist alarmists never stop to even think about questioning along the way.

I am also saying that weather events we see every day around the world - severe floods, bushfires, droughts huge snow drifts and hot spells are normal. We have been having severe weather on this planet for about a billion odd years .

Incidentally; in regards to bushfires; most of them - in our Country at least - are caused by us - either deliberately by arsonists who are simply waiting for the right day to go and have some fun, or by a careless, inconsiderate and disgusting smoker who chucks their butt away, and also because of our insane green mindset of not allowing suitable clearing of undergrowth and so forth; which adds fuel to the fires when they start.

Some are caused by lightning strikes; this is normal weather patterns for summer on our planet. Some are caused by such things as broken glass and/or steel reflecting the sun until it can ignite a dry patch somewhere; that is a human caused fire and would contribute to the increase because of our rubbish thrown around the place...not weather related at all.

Maybe it (the weather) might ramp up if the world gets hotter (hasn't done so for 18 years now), or colder - but can we please stop with this rubbish about how we cause it.

Tornado activity, earthquake activity, wind activity and so on - have not changed. Some are really strong. Some fizzle out to nothing.

One of our regular posters - who is a farmer - posted a rainfall graph some time ago for his farm for the last 100+ years...no increase and no pattern whatsoever over that period.

And since you asked about good old Tim - here is a bit of stuff:
    Tim Flannery warning of dams emptying - Google Search

And a bit more;
    Peak Flannery - Andrew Bolt

Or what about this bloke:
    Waleed Aly should apologise for his warmist rant - Andrew Bolt

The Project is a disgrace these days - they've gone from one ABC disciple in Charlie Pickering to Waleed...I mean; seriously. Can we get some frickin' balance here?

And check out this bloke:
    Google

What I'm saying is; stop this ridiculous alarmist noise, and start to question what is being spewed out at you on an hourly basis.

For eg; I have not seen/heard the ABC do a single piece on the possibility of GW or CC being less than catastrophic...only ever blind faith and hysteria, and one sided reporting.

But it's not just them; it's the vast majority of media as well, and anyone who raises a question is poo-hoo'ed as a nutter and the debate is shut down.

Last edited: 1st Jan, 2016
  4. Esel

Esel Well-Known Member

5. Bayview

Yep what?:confused:

Yep - I'm a nutter, and so is anyone else who dares to question fanatics and biased reporting?
    Yep - I'm right?
    Yep - what I present might be worth considering?
    Yep - you are 100% right and everyone else is wrong?

Scott No Mates likes this.
  6. DanW

DanW Well-Known Member

Tornados in Kurnell?

Attached Files:

7. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

The moral of the story is
    1 don't do your DD with the terror graph.
    2 Sydney has regular **** weather
    3 Sydney likes to whinge

Bayview likes this.
  8. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

I have previously found it difficult to grow tomados in the sandy soils at Kurnell. Unless you have imported a lot of loamy soil you wont have much luck.

Another consideration is that the groundwater may also be contaminated from the refinery (similar to the Botany aquifer).

9. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

They grow better at the kernel waste water treatment plant! Tomato's sprouting everywhere!

10. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

@bob shovel - are you sure that they're all tomatoes? They used to grow a lot of 'tomatoes' around Griffith.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia