NSW Sydney Price Correction 2018 - post examples

Discussion in 'Property Analysis' started by sash, 25th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

I agree in short term everything may be tough.

Although I
    Have been hearing that since Meriton development that was the start of Roseberys urbanisation in Dalmeny Ave.

Alexandria Zetland Green Square are great locations.

Only a simple person wouldn't understand the geography and convenience and future potential of this urban hub of the City.

It's where the young kids of Castle Hill ,Dural, Nore West ,Shire come to work and start families.

Ben_j likes this.
  2. KinG3o0o

KinG3o0o Well-Known Member

agreed.. inner city will always be inner cities,

too many people here complain about size and towers.

as if old buildings apartments are "huge"

i seen so many apartments that are red bricks from botany to bondi..

there are allot more smalls ones than anything than "big"

3. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

generally the bedroom size is a bigger on those old red brick ones and also you have more Windows that makes a difference

4. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

yes I agree they are well located compared to say out west however it's going to take a long time for them to recover because there is still a lot of supply coming on board now plus lots of opportunities for low rise commercial to be turned into towers so there's going to be a fairly steady stream of supply there for quite some time

5. Thedoc

Thedoc Well-Known Member

This is a great thread. Interesting to see some of the predictions by the gurus and who got it right and who got it wrong. I wonder if @eletronic_exp0430 will admitt @sash got it right after all the friendly banter that was going on for a while there

berten and Whitecat like this.
  6. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Reminds of this scene in Tombstone......

Thedoc likes this.
  7. eletronic_exp0430

eletronic_exp0430 Well-Known Member

Got what right? He's been predicting the downturn years and years before the big increase since days of the old forum. Like I said nothing can go up forever and when you predict something long enough it eventually comes true. He and many other so called astute investors missed the BIGGEST capital growth opportunity in Sydney that has happened in generations. If I had listend to his predictions in the old somerset forums I'd be broke right now. Well maybe not broke but at least $2-3 million down the dumper.

None of this downturn stuff is hurting me or the astute investors a single bit. ALL my investments in Sydney have gained immensely (i.e) St Marys for $220kish. Now even after the downturn I will still get over $600k easily especially when each of the are > 700Sqm and corner blocks. What is there to worry about? The rental continues to pay it off and I still continue to live my life just like nothing has happened.

I aint worried a single bit and I'm < 35 years old. Multiple by 20 houses and I'm retired by 40. Sash is 60+ years old. He's past retirement age and still playing this game. By the time he can enjoy is investing prowess he's already time to go 6 feet under. LOL

I'm still laughing all the way to the bank. I've met a few ppl on this forum and they know I'm the real deal and very comfortable with these accomplishments and my portfolio.

In another 10 years I'll have built my duplex's, realised my gains and be retired. Life's good when you invest young and have the balls to actually invest in your very early 20s. Thats not including any of my other supplementary income other than housing investment - i got zilch to worry about. :)

Enjoy the ride.

Last edited: 14th Dec, 2018
  8. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Lets get the facts right:

1. Said in 2016 ....2019 was the year that Sydney would have the correction. It is looking to be a 20% correction. You made claims that Western Sydney was goign up 1-3% per month and could not see it going down.

2. As for myself being 60s...just over 50s....so only 15 years ahead of you.

3. No one seems to know you...you seem to be a ghost..who makes claims from a key board.

4. You have quite bit of your portfolio in Qld...ie. Logan....I own there also...not much growth there...

Keep up the bull dust son..... nice to say that BS seems to work for ya. ;) Some of have a reliable track record...not some flash in the pan....dems how it rolls son.......:p

9. eletronic_exp0430

Hahahaha only 15 years good one - more like 17 years - all good Sash. My watches alone are worth more than your house. Keep at it old timer. :p

10. sash

sash Well-Known Member

What can I say...you are right...your figures changin' perhaps you need to come to a meeting and reveal that you are a REAL person not some internet TROLL....huh?;)

Keep up the stellar work...son.......watch the clip above...quess you seem to like the character in there huh.??.....;)

11. Foxdan

Foxdan Well-Known Member

You can buy classy watches, but based on all your posts, you can’t buy class.

Codie, Ben_j, hematite and 4 others like this.
  12. eletronic_exp0430

Dont need class. Just need $$$$$$$$$$$$ - that is my main motivation and it has been since I was in my teens.

Money is the root of all evil. Its never ever enough.

13. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Here is song you might want to listen to lyrics.... agree abotu money...it will never being happiness..... I see people chase the ole dollar at all costs....and a lot are miserable b@ stards....need to reflect son....... there is something called balance.....

eletronic_exp0430 likes this.
  14. eletronic_exp0430

I agree with you there. Money is not everything but it helps ALOT. Its an enabler to me to buy what I want and gives me freedom to do what I want which in turn gives me time. That is priceless. I guess thats part of why I am obsessed with watches and I'm 100% always punctual whether it is work meetings, a date with the mrs, an appointment I am never late and a few guys on here will attest to that. LOL

I value time and money allows me to have more of it.

rjw180 likes this.
  15. Car tart

Car tart Well-Known Member

$5 million June 2017
    $3.6 million August 2018
    $2.88 million tomorrow (if they accept my offer)
    Let’s see how I go!

16. berten

berten Well-Known Member

What sort of person says this?

17. Thedoc

Thedoc Well-Known Member

You can have all the money and all the watches in the world but it doesn’t change the fact that when you and @sash were arguing about where Sydney would be in the next 1-2 years you got it horribly wrong. Not saying you hadn’t already made money from the boom, but your predictions were way off the mark and sash got it correct. Seems like you can learn a few things from the old dog. Still learning grasshopper!

Whitecat likes this.
  18. eletronic_exp0430

^ I didn't learn anything from Sash or majority of people on here. LOL - fact is if I had listened to Sash or some other members I would not be in this financial situation from the advice they were giving in the somersoft days. Go read some of the posts.I would never have bought my first house and never had expanded my portfolio to this large.

I still think western sydney is where its going to be in next 5-10 years. The investment, the population boom, the amount of gov and private investment, new airport, new jobs hubs, major infra projects - I would be very very surprised if someone didnt make money out this way long term.

Read the posts what Sash was saying about the new airport. No international flights and only cargo planes blah blah etc....he was going on about that for yonks. Hahaha - good one.

19. BoatArrival

BoatArrival Well-Known Member

Insecure people usually make themselves feel better that way.

Codie, hematite, berten and 1 other person like this.
  20. AnDy62

AnDy62 Active Member

Is that you Nathan Birch? :p

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.