Sydney L Plater

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Peppas, 3rd Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Peppas

Peppas Well-Known Member

Hi,

Just a newbie from Sydney here looking to learn. I have a few properties at the moment but I've definitely not invested well during the boom and haven't structured my finances in the best way... oh well.

The forum has been an eye opener for me and my lurking and reading has already taught me alot, so thanks for all the information that you guys dispense for free. Looking forward to learning more from you all, and hopefully continuing my investment journey in a much better way!

Morgs and Gockie like this.
  2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Hi @Peppas
    Welcome to PC!
    PC is an awesome resource. Also check out Somersoft forums which goes back many years.

3. Peppas

Peppas Well-Known Member

Thanks @Property Twins !

Will see if I run out of resources on here to read first :)

I think the first thing I need to work out is my own personal goals, and go from there. More reading I guess...

Property Twins likes this.
  4. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member Business Member

welcome to PC @Peppas, this is an excellent community to share knowledge re property investing. there a few regular meet ups in Sydney, come to join these meet ups, good opportunities to chat with other like minded ppl. :)

5. Peppas

Peppas Well-Known Member

Thanks @Eric Wu ! I read the article on you in the investor story forum, very inspiring! Hopefully I make it to one of the meetups to learn more in person :)

Eric Wu likes this.
  6. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member Business Member

thank you for your kind words @Peppas. I have learnt heaps from PC/SS, meet up is one of the best way to build confidence and getting new ideas. I am a regular attendee, really worth a try. :)