Sydney based investor interested in FIRE

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MustacheFire, 17th Jan, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MustacheFire

MustacheFire Member

Hi all,

Based on Sydney with partner and 3 kids. In my mid 30s. Time taken up with work, but strong interest in property / shares where I can find time.

PPOR in Syd (3 bed apt), and a few investments. 3 IPs in Melb (all 3 bedders CBD apartments, one off the plan purchased late 2017 recently settled...). And a small Perth apartment from an ‘armchair’ experience... overall 80% geared as of recent settlement for the off the plan.

Having learnt more about property I should’ve made some different choices.

Keen to learn more - with view to buy / hold properties with future development potential.

cheers

27269 likes this.
  2. jaybean

jaybean Well-Known Member

I'm curious if one of those lessons you learned is not to buy OTP?

3. MustacheFire

MustacheFire Member

Yes. I’m a fan of city living, and originally from Melb. So got the OTP there as future PPOR - but would’ve been better off getting something off the market now...

The other lesson is not to participate in spruiked services like EOS... I saw a thread on here already from @Crido on that topic

27269 likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia