Swimming Pool reno - seeking recommendations.

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by hillsguy, 4th May, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. hillsguy

hillsguy Well-Known Member

Hi all, looking at demolishing a kidney shaped pool in our PPOR and replacing with either fibreglass or concrete pool in a modern rectangular shape with some landscaping.

I am leaning towards fibreglass however really struggling to find 3 or 4 reputable companies to obtain quotes from. Plenty of fancy websites with a mobile number contact but I would prefer to deal with an established and reputable company even it means paying a little more for peace of mind.

I am based in the Hills District and Sydney and would welcome any contacts or recommendations. The last 2 companies that came out promised quotes and all over 2 weeks with not even a courtesy follow up. Who said it’s tough times ???

Anyhow ... appreciate any recommendations.

2. Perky29

Perky29 Well-Known Member

We have used (4 years ago) Malibu Pools - I highly recommend Steve.
    It was a good price, and a quality, no stress job.
    Malibu Pools

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.