NSW SW Sydney Meetup Confirmed 7th August - Crossroads Hotel > 7pm

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by qonyx_sydney, 27th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. qonyx_sydney

qonyx_sydney Well-Known Member

Sash, Bargain Hunter, Brian84, Wandercro and I have confirmed that they will come along so we have a confirmed meetup.

When: Friday 7th August after 7pm

Where: Crossroads Hotel
    Cnr Hume Highway & Camden Valley Way
    Casula NSW 2170

I'm the bald stocky Filipino guy that you will see hanging around the bar - my name is Jeff

2. Brian84

Brian84 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it.

3. Fielding

Fielding Well-Known Member

Count me in :)

4. sash

sash Well-Known Member

:D:p;)You won't be the only one who is folicly challenged...Bargain Hunter is another one...I am close too...just can't polish my head to shine yet.

5. qonyx_sydney

When I was 21 I could see into the future and knew I would be follicly challenged so voluntarily wore a shaved head since (now 39 and now involuntary bald ;-)

If only I could read the future with real estate....... Lol

6. qonyx_sydney

Hello everyone. Just a quick note to bump this thread for a SW Sydney meet up this Friday..

Hope to see those that can make it this Friday

7. Phantom

Phantom Well-Known Member

I'm working till 8 in far west. I'll try make it. If so, where could I found you guys inside? Never been there before. Is it small enough that I'd recognise you straight up?

8. qonyx_sydney

Hello york. We have a table booked under the name of jeff. Id imagine we will still be there after 8pm

9. qonyx_sydney

Attendees:
    Bargain Hunter, Skater, Wandercro, Brian84, Sash, Qonyx_Sydney
    Start: 630pm
    End: 12:40am

Summary for the night;
    • Group was small enough that it was a semi-mentoring session for Brian84, Wandercro and I
    • We got to learn quite a bit of depth about Skater, Bargain Hunter and Sash IP journey and what their next steps looked like
    • Wandercro was looking for some guidance on how to navigate the Brisbane market as most properties went quickly under offer
    • Bran84 was just leaning as much as he could before he was ready to take the plunge and has some interest in some areas on the central coast
    • Qonyx_Sydney was evaluating his next steps, whether to start looking at development of one of his properties or purchase another IP
    • Some good discussion about the impacts of a turning Sydney market to OTP developments in Liverpool and Parramatta
    • Bargain hunter and skater shared some good detail about their beginings, someone being the 'brains' whilst the other being the 'brawn'
    • At some times through the night we almost had our eardrums pop (from the sound of karaoke next door -of which BH seemed keen at some stage to give a go :)

Nick14 likes this.