Sustainability Focussed Property Investment

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MultiGen, 20th Oct, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MultiGen

MultiGen New Member

Hi everyone,

I have been pretty silly over the last few years, trying to learn the property investment game all on my own. Property Chat appears to be an amazing resource especially for an introvert like me. I would love to network with anyone interested in sustainability focussed property investment. A bit about me below.

I am involved in property investment because I am passionate about architecture, sustainability, cities and heritage. I believe that property investment and particularly development can be a great force for positive change in the places we live. My goal is to build socially and environmentally responsible properties that make sense financially and help to solve some of our problems. I have liquid and non-liquid assets ready to be leveraged on the right deal(s). I am looking to meet like minded investors, developers, designers and trades as I plan for projects in the next 12 months. Up to this point I have been involved in sustainable single family renovations in urban and regional Victoria, with a mixed portfolio of yield and capital growth assets. I will continue to work on these types of projects in the short term with a longer term focus on sustainable renovation of multifamily properties. If this vision strikes a cord with you, I would love to chat.

theperthurbanist and Larry Abel like this.
  2. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member

3. theperthurbanist

theperthurbanist Well-Known Member

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia