VIC Sunshine Results today

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by pickle pickle, 21st Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. TimC

TimC Member

Thanks for the update pickle.

Is Parsons Street the best street in Sunshine? I've seen a few properties on this street sold much higher compare to other area.

2. Johann_

Johann_ Well-Known Member

The market has been active and still cooking a few good auctions over the weekend.
    What I am finding is that there are less people rocking up but there are some serious bidders that are taking place.

Went to an auction in Millpark for a block of land, people where bidding by 50K increments.

3. KoopaTroopa

KoopaTroopa Active Member

It's in the "Matthews Hill" precinct, which is the premier part of Sunshine.

That whole district is the absolute best pocket of all of Sunshine.

Don't think you'll find anyone here disagreeing with that statement...

4. TimC

TimC Member

Thanks for sharing the local knowledge:)

5. tone1

tone1 Active Member

Parsons Street is easily the best street in Sunshine and the Matthew's Hill area. I went to the auction last week on that street, there wasn't a lot of interest, only two bidders (a big turnout though), but that's enough to make the price go north. There's another house on that street up for auction soon with stronger period features, surely going to get into the mid-7's. IMO, very overpriced part of Sunshine now. You can get into far better suburbs with that kind of money.

I agree with jp's comments, auctions are less heated at the moment, but two serious bidders can produce the same result as those with more bidders.

MikeyBallarat likes this.
  6. kr11

kr11 Well-Known Member

just wondering what makes parsons street better than the other streets in the matthews hill area
    i have been looking in that whole area
    thanks

7. MikeyBallarat

MikeyBallarat Well-Known Member

Parsons St, Monash St, Matthews St and the surrounding little streets are equally the best IMO. Why? It's "the vibe" ;)