Suncorp desprate Pork Barrel

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Rolf Latham, 16th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rolf Latham

Rolf Latham Inciteful (sic) Staff Member Business Plus Member

To support lending growth momentum in the New Year, we are providing you more value by further discounting home loans taken out for investment purposes.

From Tuesday, 16 January 2018 a greater discount will be applied to the following investment loan special offers, resulting in a lower effective rate:

• Better Together Back to Basics Variable (P&I and IO) discount increased from 1.07% p.a. to 1.17% p.a.
    Home Package Plus Standard Variable (P&I and IO) discount increased from 1.55% p.a. to 1.80% p.a.

All good and well, but Sun dont offer much Sun for people and IO I have found.

even rock solid clients have been refused IO where financially sound

Still 180 pts................ interesting times

Caveat..........Loans aint loans, and rate savings may actually cost you much more in real life

ta

rolf

Perthguy, Property Twins and luckyone like this.
  2. Corey Batt

Corey Batt Well-Known Member

The hokey pokey lender, always in and out of the market. Personally I prefer to work with lenders which show consistent long term savings for clients.

3. Dean Collins

Dean Collins Well-Known Member

Will they lend to expats?

What are their 5 year fixed rates?

Am just about to refinance $632k with St George for 4.54% (5 year fixed, <80%, IP, P+I) so if Suncorp can move fast.....happy to consider.

4. Rolf Latham

Rolf Latham Inciteful (sic) Staff Member Business Plus Member

Dunno..............

my team have the nick name Suncrap for Suncorp.

What they say and advertise what they will do, and what they actually deliver are 2 diff things.

In the real world, we cant work with "goldilocks" lenders .

I know some of the other brokers here use them more than we do, so id hope you can get a reply relating to a recent approval for similar.

ta
    rolf

Dean Collins likes this.