Subdivision Hornsby Council

Discussion in 'Development' started by christianeatouggh, 9th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. christianeatouggh

christianeatouggh Member

Hi all,

I have a DA and CC on a large block in mount kuring-gai. I am looking for some recommendations on companies to use for driveway and sewer construction. A company that could do both would be awesome.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated,

thanks
    chris

2. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

A bit of a misleading title.

Are you building sewer within your property or outside of it on public land?

I would have thought that for sewer it is usually built by Sydney Water as they will end up owning it (on public land that is). But if not you need a certified plumber that can do major works.

Sydney Water

Driveway will depend on material you want to build it. Concrete, asphalt etc but again these things built on public land need plenty of engineering, permissions etc...

3. Gavin Ng

Gavin Ng Well-Known Member

Hi @christianeatouggh are you building the driveway within your boundary? Construction of the crossover (the section between the street kerb and your property boundary needs to be done by a Council approved contractor and the levels and design needs to be approved by Council.

If it's a crossover you're constructing PM me and I can refer you to the development engineer in Hornsby Council.

If it's private driveway works you'll need concreter and plumber. If you're happy with the plumber that did your rough in for the build why not use them?

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia