Closed Styling and decorating category

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Angel13, 9th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Angel13

Angel13 Well-Known Member

Hey there lovely moderators

I was wondering if you will be creating a styling/decorating section?

My argument for this is that the right styling can make the house more desirable when it comes to selling and would love to be able to look at forumite's handy work. Wouldn't it be great if peeps could post up pics and firumites could give tips on what's working and not working and give helpful tips.

Ok I admit I'm especially interested in this because we are about to sell our house. Just listed with an agent yesterday.

Jess Peletier likes this.
  2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

My intention was that the "Renovation & Home Improvement" section would cover this?

If enough people think it is worth a dedicated area for this topic, I'm not against it.

3. Angel13

Angel13 Well-Known Member

No worries Simon, I now know where I should post these :) Thanks for your help.

4. SeafordSunshine

SeafordSunshine Well-Known Member

I like this idea also! In Sydney many people use the services of stylist to present their properties for sale, and pay good money for it! Som discussion on the matter could assist people to 'get more' for their sale price!
    Cheers

5. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

I was just thinking about this topic too but more from the reno side to do with designing say new bathrooms and kitchens. To see what's out there, where to go to learn whats trendy and how to stay up to date (have yet to delve into pintrest!).
    I think even if people are doing a reno on an ip some small changes to design and styling can give areas a big lift rather than just providing a "new kitchen". For value and rent potential

6. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Gockie and larrylarry like this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia