Structural Engineer - Central West NSW

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Yamas, 16th Dec, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Yamas

    Yamas Active Member

    14th Oct, 2018
    Anyone have contact details for a structural/civil engineer who service the Central West Region of NSW for a residential property inquiry (Forbes, Parkes, Dubbo, Orange)?? TIA. Feel free to PM me if don't want to publish details on forum.

PFA Property Expo is designed in a way that visitors can gather maximum real estate knowledge with added benefits. Different speakers will be presenting on different topics as where to buy, when to buy in this market...