Steve McKnight Property Protege Program?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by robs132, 28th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. robs132

robs132 Active Member

Hi guys,

Thinking about investing in 12 month coaching / mentoring with Steve McKnight. Anyone else had any experience with this?

Interested in signing up but would love some feedback from people who have worked with him

Cheers

Rob

jefn89 likes this.
  2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

@robs132
    What are you hoping to achieve at the end of the program?

jefn89 likes this.
  3. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member Business Member

hi @robs132 , welcome to PC.

Steve McKnight is successful investor in his own right. it is good to get basic knowledge from a course, I guess the cost vs value question.

what are you planning to get out from his course? basic knowledge, investing principles, strategies, planning, or networking opportunities with other investors or investors-to be?

4. Anthony Brew

Anthony Brew Well-Known Member

Do a search on the forum. Here is a review I saw recently.

5. Ross sa

Ross sa New Member

I have just completed steve mcknights
    property apprenticeship and before I started I had read 38 property investment books and gained information and experience from lots of other sources. I did the course for the systems it taught and the depth of Australian information and it far exceeded my expectations and is proving to be a valuable ongoing resource. The course cost may seem high but when I consider the benefits it was very reasonable.

jefn89, albanga and Jess Peletier like this.
  6. Ross sa

Ross sa New Member

I had just bought a small commercial property interstate before I started the course. steve has both residential and commercial experience and this is reflected in his course and examples he gives. He concentrates on principles,systems and due diligence . His course has highlighted how I can improve my due diligence and property management and property acquisition strategies in particular.

7. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

If I was going to do a mentoring program with anyone, it would be Steve.

jefn89 likes this.
  8. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

Thanks @Anthony Brew for linking back to my original post. I wrote that nearly 3 years ago! WOW time surely does fly.

I guess it makes sense to give an update since then!
    So Steve is still inviting us to monthly webinars and still providing heaps of amazing content.
    Last year I flew to Sydney for his mega conference and since then he has updated his course material and even wrote an entire new book on due diligence. He gave that to everyone who has done his course previously free of charge.
    As I did say in that post he is only an email away and that is true. I have emailed him a few times since and had an instant response.

I’m still great mates with the developer I met in the course and we are actually about to start looking at some deals together. Also those changes he helped make to my house have had a huge impact.
    The extra equity I gained from his changes (a study, higher ceilings, bigger kitchen) will have covered my course cost 10 times over.

astonma, jefn89 and charttv like this.