Start Of The Next Journey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daniel Buzer, 6th Oct, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Daniel Buzer

Daniel Buzer New Member

Hi Everyone. My background is acquiring under performing businesses, making them profitable and then selling them. For the past 18 years I've been sharing my process, resources & connections with other people in business via my company which is called Profit Mechanics (I'm kind of a Business Coach but not a fan of that term). We license experienced people in business to use our brand and systems to help their own Clients. We also have a Facebook Group to support each other.

You can learn more about me and what we do at www.danbuzer.com or my LinkedIn Profile. I'm an Executive Committee Member of the Brisbane North Chamber of Commerce and run the Business Training Workshops for the Chamber. I've also done in-house and public speaking.

With the business side of things fairly well locked in, it's time to start my Real Estate Investing journey. The philosophy that seems to work best for me is find people who have achieved what you want to achieve, learn as much from them as possible, formulate a proven process and then build a Team of experts in each area.

This is why I'm here. I'm a big believer in the saying "Help people get what they want and they will help you get what you want". So if you there's anything you might like to run past me for ideas or connections, you're welcome to. I'm looking for a mentor/s to work with, tools to implement and introductions to people who are great at what they do (Conveyancing, Lawyers, Lenders, Insurance Brokers, Trades, etc).

My goal is to build a portfolio to critical mass and add to the collection safely, yet quickly.

Thank you for having me!