Special rate for properties managed in Tasmania

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by J&E, 14th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. J&E

J&E Active Member

Hi all,

Does anyone on here have a property in Tasmania that is currently being managed by an agent (other than Rock Property Group)?

Reason I ask is I currently have a property in Glenorchy being managed by Rock Property. They have been excellent the last couple of years but their rate % is too high. They charge 9.5% plus GST so 10.45%.

I asked them if they can reduce this, and they said best they can do is 0.25% discount. Most other Tassie agents charge the same % anyway.

However they did offer a special rate of 7% for myself AND anyone else who switches over on my referal. Both of us will gain out of this.

If you are interested please message me or call me anytime on 0401 759 575. Feel free to also provide your details if you prefer also so we can discuss further.

2. splatters

splatters Well-Known Member

i own 3 properties in hobart and that is VERY high
    i am currently paying 8% (reduced as i have 3 properties with one agency) but am looking to switch for a number of reasons. i have been offered 7% plus GST by petrusma. i have never heard of rock property group, not one of the mainstream agencies.

3. J&E

J&E Active Member

Hey mate

Yea they are pretty good. Just their rate is high. But as mentioned above if I get another person on board they will drop it to 7% for myself and the referral. Anyway let me know if you decide to change your mind :)

4. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Special rates for special properties and special people :)

Just another rip off attitude by many PMs, 10%....geez that is a silent partner !

Commercial rents for office space must be so much more expensive than in Sydney :rolleyes: