So Qantas have picked their top 9 Sydney Airbnb properties.

Discussion in 'Airbnb & Short Term Letting' started by Depreciator, 10th Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Depreciator

Depreciator Well-Known Member

2. Plutus

Plutus Well-Known Member

I had a lot of technical issues with that page. Had to refresh the page every time to view a different property. Your property is definitely my favourite, reverse image searched the picture to find the airbnb page (qantas links took me to some stupid points earn page) & your captions are great. I laughed out loud at "2/18: This is the front gate to the property. I only photographed it because I made it and it took ages."

Really cool furniture too.

3. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

I need my partner to say yes to airbnbing the downstairs area our home!!! I'm sure it would be very popular. Big bedroom, spacious private living room (with fireplace!), nice green district views, huge private bathroom, huge balcony all contained in a gorgeous sandstone cottage with separate entries. It's within walking distance to a popular train station and bush walking tracks nearby, and with parking and wifi all included. Easy access to shops and uni too, what's not to like about that?

Last edited: 12th Oct, 2016
  4. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Nicely done!

5. virgo

virgo Well-Known Member

I love love love it! Esp the wife's studio below...make me want to buy an ip for airbnb too! know any one?:))