so many choices! which path to tread now?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RandallW, 20th May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. RandallW

RandallW New Member

Hi from Sunshine Coast QLD.
    We have been working hard for years in our business and have focused on paying down debt to the point of nearly paid off our mortgage. We have an investment property that we renovated just now and ready for a tenant.
    Our next goals are to build a second dwelling on the rental property also to rent out and then subdivide our PPOR to build a third rental.
    The goal in about 4 years then would be to semi retire at ages 50 and 35 to travel and spend time overseas while living off rental incomes and my managed business.
    My self employed business is going strong now and we are about to change to a company structure maybe owned by a family trust.
    We would now like to start using our equity to build these other 2 properties and also looking at using the company structure to own these if its beneficial.
    I have questions regarding transferring from non deductible to deductible debt and using the company or trust to invest in properties. I never realized until reading these forums that there is so many vehicles to choose from to build wealth.
    Thanks in advance for reading this and any help on our exciting path to property investing.
    Thanks,
    Randall and Made

2. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia