Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. JohnPropChat

JohnPropChat Well-Known Member

What Cash Management Accounts do you use?

I use Macquarie and NAB, both great. Macquarie customer service has been the best so far - never lets me down but I am bit annoyed that they don't have Osko yet.

ChrisP73 likes this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

Macquarie

ChrisP73 likes this.
  3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

OSKO has its limits. Often $5K value limited. Tha said, many banks will process non-osko using their own osko systems so real time happens anyway

4. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

My ING has OSKO but only fast payments using the phone , logging in via PC has delays whereas phone takes minutes

5. JohnPropChat

Macquarie also offers free endpoint for receiving SuperStream Messages that show up nicely in the CMA transactions

ChrisP73 likes this.
  6. Redwood

Redwood Well-Known Member

Macquarie takes the majority of the market - free - online, easy to use and importantly separate to your own accounts so you don't accidentally withdraw. Usually the advisor can complete the expression of interest for you so its a matter of approving.

Note - the accountant advisor will have third party access (I do) but cannot transact.

Also note most of macquarie cma support team is working from home and their service reflects that - poor service.....Had a bloke burp on the phone with me the other day - said he had a big night and just woke up - it was 11am.

Cheers Ivan

7. JohnPropChat

LOL. Is the working from home a COVID thing or has it always been that way? My experience has generally been quite good but then again I just have two CMA's with them.