Small trip recommendations

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Sackie, 6th Dec, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Phar Lap

Phar Lap Well-Known Member

No doubt there is good coffee in Kiama. But Kiama is not just for coffee.
    Have a good look around there I reckon you would end up living there if you don’t like heat. It’s beautiful, pretty quiet compared to Syd, and just a few minutes inland is just wonderful countryside and features. Gerrigong is another day on its own. Then a couple days on a drive through from coast up through Kangaroo Valley to the highlands and back down to the coast. That can be done in one day for a reccie just to see what’s on offer. There is plenty!
    Have fun, you’ll love it.

Sackie likes this.
  2. Phar Lap

Bright, VIC. Or surrounding towns.

Angel likes this.
  3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Yeah looking forward to checking Kiama out. I had a look on google and there are some nice, quant areas to visit. Gerrigong looks very interesting too.

4. Phar Lap

We stayed at the cabins on the harbour front at Kiama. Great spot, ocean pool right there, wander over to the town main st, blowhole just there too. Top spot.

Sackie likes this.
  5. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Well.... not the accommodation I'm used to when I go on trips but in the spirit of going to the outback, I thought a farm might be interesting.... hope I don't regret it..tbh just counting the days till I leave Sydney in my rear view mirror.

Anyone ever stay here..?

Charlie & Roy's Farm Stay Berry - Shoalhaven

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.