Small to medium sized Builder recommendation - Sydney

Discussion in 'Development' started by Tenex, 15th Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

I am building a custom designed, approved duplex that I am trying to get started as soon as possible. If you dont wish to share details here, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I am wondering if anyone here has built a house / duplex / townhouse block with any small to medium sized building company and they have been happy with the process and the results.

I am not looking for one man bands and not large project home companies but rather small / medium sized companies that have an estimator who can properly price the job and write everything up.

Recommendations would be appreciated, in particular for builders within the inner west / western Sydney area or thereabouts.

My priorities are value for money, good communications, timely delivery and overall genuine customer service.

155AndersonSunshine likes this.
  2. AndrewTDP

AndrewTDP Well-Known Member

Danark Construction

Daniel Clark is really good to talk to.

Do a lot of properties in the eastern suburbs, lower norther shore and inner west.

3. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

@AndrewTDP

Cheers mate, not sure if they will build across Sydney but I will give them buzz.

4. 380

380 Well-Known Member

+ Proven track record.

Leo is building around where you are looking to build, have a chat to him. He got amazingly cheap price.

if that doesn't work out, feel free to PM us!

Sackie likes this.
  5. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

No problem, I think he is building near me and he has gone via a building broker. I will ask him for the details of his builder, although he has gotten a good price.

In any case please let me know if you happen to know anyone else. Feel free to PM me if you are not comfortable sharing their details on here. I am trying to have at least 3 options before I pull the trigger.

6. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Tenex likes this.
  7. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

I have spoken to Daniel Clark, sounds like a good guy, apparently he is not available for a while though. I also have spoken to Leo's contact which seem good but they may also not be available per say although we are waiting to hear back.

If there is anyone else let me know.