Small clothesline system - feedback & help needed

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by Mel Morgan, 10th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. balwoges

balwoges Well-Known Member

A Google search will bring up quite a few companies making the same product, so lots of choice. I bought one and installed it on my lower verandah when I moved into current house.
    IMHO he is wasting his money on something already manufactured and in use.

2. sanj

sanj Well-Known Member Premium Member

While IP protection is of course important it seems like the only chance this business has if the inventor is not the entrepreneur running it.

I suspect like many before hes now more of a hindrance to the product than an asset if hes not wanting to sell online and focusimg more on people stealing his idea that is yet to prove worthy of theft...

His best chance would be to flog it off and retain a stake or get some ongoing trail, might still not work but if it's a good product and the right partner found it could be a success. Currently the chance of it working is close to zero kmo

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia