Simple Property Investments

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by wrcvr4, 28th Feb, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. wrcvr4

wrcvr4 Member

Wondering if anyone has used this company to buy investment properties
    Simple Property Investment

They specialize in finding new builds to purchase, and take care of everything apart from the finance

We are looking to purchase our first IP, and are looking for assistance to find the right property

2. Thomacino

Thomacino Well-Known Member

Beyond the hyped talk, flashy websites and suits the service providers offer advice that is all obtained from data providers.

I'm generally sceptical of people selling me their investment strategies and what not.. only because if it's that good then they better be vested themselves..

I'd recommend you do some basic research of your own in your area first to get some understanding on how investments work.. with that you build on and speak to the investment gurus and see if they have a good head on their shoulders.. I.e. do you agree with what they're saying? Does it have grounds/merits? Did you have a statistic that you researched which was also relied upon by them? Or is it a means to take your money? Leave the emotion out of it, just because u liked the person u spoke to doesn't mean it's a good investment.

If they recommend you a product in a suburb you're unfamiliar with then speak to a few local agents, what's their take on that property? Then speak to valuers who work there too, mortgage and non mortgage firms, just speaking is free then work on getting quotes and go with one u like.

Spending a thousand dollars for preresearch on a few hundred thousand and 30 yr investment is a nominal amount in terms of property investment. So often I see people squabbling over a hundred dollar discount for advice then stuff it up.. sure run the chance of cheap and good advice or conversely expensive bad advice..

3. wrcvr4

wrcvr4 Member

Thanks Thomacino

Yes I'm investigating any area suggested to the best of my ability as well, and not just taking there advice blindly
    I'm reaching out to the community on this great forum for additional insight on area's as well

This companies service is free, and they do provide alot of information on the areas being suggested
    Also a full investment analysis with what it costs etc over time, which I find very valuable

4. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

If the service is free, how are they paying for their rent and laptops and coffee?

the propaganda department is also known as the ministry of information.

FatElephant likes this.
  5. wrcvr4

wrcvr4 Member

My understanding is they get a sales commission like a real estate agent does, but they do not have exclusive listings

6. Beano

Beano Well-Known Member

The only free service is PC members advice ....our rent,laptops and coffee is paid by our rentals :)

7. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

Even for normal selling agents, the agent acts for the seller. Though the buyer may also become a seller, so there is some incentive for the agent to keep the buyer on side.

Where do you think their loyalties lie? you who might buy one and they wont make any more money out of you? Or the developer who has hundreds of commissions? That they are fighting with other marketing companies for?

Where is their incentive to make sure you do well, or are treated fairly?

oh well. If you trust them then they must be......

Last edited: 29th Feb, 2020