simple block subdivision in Perth?

Discussion in 'Development' started by D3xx, 8th Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. theperthurbanist

theperthurbanist Well-Known Member

Also, most Council's have a rough guide to subdivision m, often available in their website, though these tend to be very basic (I'm looking for a complete, detailed guide). Could be worth checking out Canning's though if you're interested.

2. chibs

chibs Well-Known Member

We completed our first retain and build subdivison early this year. I find that the best way to learn is to jump into it with lots and lots of buffer (budget and time). I read whatever documents/ discussions I can find on subdivision process but it was all very confusing and didn't make sense until we actually did it.

Colin Rice likes this.
  3. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

In City of Canning, watch out for Scheme Fees and/or Public Open Space contributions if you are in the guided development scheme area. My mate is creating 2 lots at the moment and I think last time we talked he was up to about $42k payments to council.

The developer/landowner is to comply with the terms and conditions of the City of Canning’s Guided Development Town Planning Schemes.

This condition may be applied to subdivision applications involving land that is located within the City of Canning’s Town Planning Schemes No. 17A, 21, 38 and 39. Where this condition applies there may be a requirement to pay Scheme Fees and/or Public Open Space contributions. It is recommended that the developer/landowner liaise with the City’s Land Administration Department on 9231 0759 for further information.

More info here: http://www.canning.wa.gov.au/component/option,com_jdownloads/Itemid,0/catid,79/cid,1000/task,finish/

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia