Shout out to Matt Knight and Jamie Moore!

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Mavis, 5th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Mavis

Mavis Well-Known Member

I’m just wanting to do a thank you and also a ‘shout out’ to Matt Knight @BuyersAgent (Precium) and @Jamie Moore (Pass Go Home Loans) who have been great to work with.

Jamie helped us restructure an existing loan 12 months ago to give us more flexibility with improving some cash flow and recently got us over the line for a second loan for our investment property which had quite a bit of time pressure. He was always quick with responding to our queries/concerns and at the same time, bring some calm in the midst of our chaos!

We had an initial meeting with Matt 12 month ago, eventho we weren’t quite ready at the time to purchase. We needed to meet our potential buyer's advocate and needed to know if we 'gelled' .. he obliged and we felt very comfortable and confident in Matt. Once we were ready, we engaged Matt along with our list of wants and needs, he kept us up to date with what was on the market, what to look out for and where not to consider... He's honest and upfront and has been our eyes, hands and feet on ground! He is a great negotiator and happy to say, we found the property that ticked 90% of our list.. which I didn’t think was possible!

So once again, thanks Matt and Jamie! We couldn’t have done this without your help!!

2. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

So great to hear positive feedback! :)

3. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Thanks for the kind words Mavis :) it's really appreciated. You were awesome to deal with.

Cheers

Jamie

4. BuyersAgent

BuyersAgent Well-Known Member Business Member

Wow Mavis I am so grateful for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you - you knew what you wanted, you asked great questions and you had enough trust in us to get the deal done. I am so excited that you now own a great home in Illawarra (with ocean views no less!) and I trust it will really be an asset for your family and financial plans for years to come.

Jamie Moore likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia