Selling PPOR Brisbane North

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Bounce, 25th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

I think you should also try and advertise it via property chat North Brisbane is the most popular place to invest for property chat users of course here people are probably not going to pay the biggest price ever because they're coming from an investment point of view however the fact that they can negotiate directly with the seller and do business that way could be quite reassuring to those who are investing by distance I think create a Gumtree advertisement and then post it on here and see what sort of results you get you don't have anything to lose doing it that way north Brisbane isnt a place I would be selling at the moment if you can afford to hold it I believe there a games on the way Brisbane is Australia's third largest city and historically it always catches up sheet Sidneyand Melbourne boom. Brisbane has even surpassed Melbourne prices temporarily at one point not too long ago.
    The gap will be closed and Brisbane will be sitting at less than Melbourne but a lot closer to Melbourne in price. This is a surety the only thing I think is determining the time frame

Bounce likes this.
  2. Bounce

Bounce Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you that the commission the agents are expecting these days is ridiculous! I am about to put our unit in Brisbane up for sale but just do not want to pay the commission although also I am pretty sure I would sell it too cheaply if I were to do it myself (very poor at negotiating :))? What other way is there?